ICS update soon?

Androidatic

Reaction score
Yea what's the point of soaking if they are gonna push it the day after. In our current situation I do hope they do the exact same thing though and just push it immediately I want my my ****ing ice cream SAMICH lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'd rather wait and have it working properly. Another week or so isn't really that big of a deal.

Ansa82

Reaction score
[Q
Don't they usually send the testers an email ahead of time telling them when they will get the soak ?

UOTE=Androidatic;2070333]I'd rather wait and have it working properly. Another week or so isn't really that big of a deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Androidatic

Reaction score
[Q
Don't they usually send the testers an email ahead of time telling them when they will get the soak ?

UOTE=Androidatic;2070333]I'd rather wait and have it working properly. Another week or so isn't really that big of a deal.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Only the qualification survey went out so far. No word on when we're getting it yet.

huskur

Reaction score
They were likely aligning tower antennas. Have you looked up your address on the map to see how close it is and whether you are in the Extended Coverage area or not? The link is 4G LTE Network | Verizon Wireless. Put your home address into the boxes in the lower left, then click "Am I Covered". Then click the "View Map" that appears in the same spot. You can zoom in and out on the map. If you are in Dark RED, it means you are outside the reach of the standard towers but within reach of the Extended Coverage towers which send signals in certain directions with "beam" antennas (typically YAGI style, or H & E Plane - see below).
View attachment 48772View attachment 48773

View attachment 48769

DEEP BURGUNDY means you are inside the standard tower coverage (a standard TRIAD configuration - see below).

View attachment 48770View attachment 48771

Thanks man. I appreciate the info. The deal is though the maps show me being 10 miles from my any 4G coverage at all. Fact is I can go to the north side of my town (2 miles away) and have 4G. It's so close but yet so far!!! arrrrgh

devdeuce

Reaction score
I have read on another thread people claiming to be big red employees saying it is for sure rolling out tomorrow. Trustworthy or people just being first letter of the alphabet holes. It'd bee great to be able to trust people but crazy me, I don't anymore. Anyone have any info on this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I could be wrong but if I was a betting man, I would bet everything that there will be no ota for ics for a few weeks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Although there is the possibility that this rolls out very quickly after soak, I tend to agree with you. The last indications that seemed credible were that ICS would roll out by the "end of April".

devdeuce

Reaction score
All has gone quiet, i'm guessing if ics was close, someone would know something. no hope for tomorrow?

tkileh

Reaction score
Nothing is for sure at this point :/

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I feel like I'm being toyed with....

sent from my MAXX.

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
Wasn't the whole point of oovoodo keep root to keep root so you don't have to unroot to do the ota am I wrong?

davy050995

Reaction score
anyone have it yet?

did anyone here already flash that leak to ur phone? Also is anyone here in the Motorola feedback network?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If we don't get soak or ota tomorrow. I'm gonna piss myself ill be so angry. ><

Lmao.... now don't go doing anything that drastic.... but I hear ya. If the 4th comes and goes.... and nothing.... many many many people will be pissed!! Lol. That would be an April fools joke done in poor taste

sent from my MAXX.