ics update fix?

olona

Reaction score
I'm just wondering will they send out a update fix soon..I know alot of people say ever since the update came out there had been some problems.. My Maxx is fine but ..

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
There have been two leaked OS's since the official .211 release, and as far as I am concerned the .215 leak is pretty darn good. So if they release an official build one after .215 say .216 or .217 I think that will be the end of ICS on the phone and they will be concentrating on JB.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
First time ever I may consider a "leaked" update IF it can positively impact the issue I am having with signal reception (I don't mean Bars) my reception is in the crapper.
I used to always run db in the mid-70's, Now I am in the 105-107 range IF lucky I get into the upper 90's sometimes.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I don't normally do leaked OS's, but I am glad I decided to take the leap. I love my phone more now than when I had GB, I even uninstalled all the GO products and have been using stock for everything.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I don't normally do leaked OS's, but I am glad I decided to take the leap. I love my phone more now than when I had GB, I even uninstalled all the GO products and have been using stock for everything.

I normally do not do the leaked OS's either, but I was having some issues with the handoff between 3G and 4G ( and it wasn't as snappy). Now everything is smooth as silk for me!

OP
olona

olona

Reaction score
Do you think Jelly Bean will come to the razr phones so soon after we got ics?

AirJunky

Reaction score
So where are you guys getting the .215 release from?

I changed the Network Mode to LTE/CDMA from the default setting of Global & noticed a HUGE improvement in battery life. Wondering if the .215 release does more than that.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
My Maxx seemed to be getting some kind of brief download yesterday, without me doing anything, at least knowingly. The lockscreen now shows just the center button, and the wireless sign looks a bit different. Was this some kind of a minor fix? The version is 4.0.4, and 6.16.211.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
4.0.4 and 6.16.211 is the base official ICS build, so if you were on that before then no there was no OS update.

Virago

Reaction score
My phone just got updated this morning and I'm a bit confused about some of the changes.

I have 4 different email addresses coming into this phone. Before the update, I saw a different icon in the top menu bar for each account so I knew which account I was getting mail from. Now they all use the same icon.

Is there anyway I can get them individualized again?