Reaction score
You ain't gonna see it bro... not yet.... soon, hopefully, but not yet

Straight off my hip from the Maxx

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Not gonna come on a holiday weekend. Tue or wed maybe....

David

It's not coming Tuesday or Wednesday either.

There hasn't been a soak test yet, and there will be, especially for a major release like this. Normally, the general release can be expected one to two weeks after the soak test finishes if there were no major problems.

The demo videos for ICS on the RAZR are up though, and that's usually a good sign that we're nearing release.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thanks! Having been through the birthing process twice, I know how much the waiting sucks.

ROFLOL!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

sava700

Reaction score
I really hope this thing drops on my maxx next week...waiting and waiting is getting annoying! I believe I'll be chatting to Verizon tuesday if not loaded by then.

Reaction score
I really hope this thing drops on my maxx next week...waiting and waiting is getting annoying! I believe I'll be chatting to Verizon tuesday if not loaded by then.

LOL...Remember, we still have a month left in the quarter! It hasn't even been handed off to the testing phase yet! However, if the newest leaks already have global support added, Big Red MUST HAVE their hands on it....Who knows?

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
sava700 said:

To say what? I'm interested.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
LOL...Remember, we still have a month left in the quarter! It hasn't even been handed off to the testing phase yet! However, if the newest leaks already have global support added, Big Red MUST HAVE their hands on it....Who knows?

Good point!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Thanks! Having been through the birthing process twice, I know how much the waiting sucks.

:eek: rofl..... :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Ansa82

Reaction score
bsweetness said:
The global support is already in the last leak, so they don't need to add that in. And again, it makes no sense to refuse to release it as a "slap on the hand" to those few who have the leak. If anyone deserves a slap on the hand for the leaks, it's whoever at Moto that's in charge of preventing access to where builds are stored...but of course, what better way to test out some preliminary software than to let it get "leaked" from your servers...

If today was ever a serious release date, a soak test would have been conducted one to two weeks ago. Maybe today was a target release date a good while back, but it clearly hasn't been for a few weeks. So, yet again, everything is just hearsay and rumors.

exactly! there would be a soak test first!