ICS tomorrow plz

honors21

Reaction score
dsprik said:
Tomorrow's here and it's not. Wait... who said tomorrow never comes?

Verizon is still holding to there guns
for this week.

Robotics

Reaction score
I hope they take their time on releasing it. There are so many bugs and glitches with the Razr and Maxx it isn't funny. And chances are when the update is released it wont correct half of them.
Probably create more.

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
Robotics said:
I hope they take their time on releasing it. There are so many bugs and glitches with the Razr and Maxx it isn't funny. And chances are when the update is released it wont correct half of them.
Probably create more.

I don't seem to be having these problems with my Maxx. There's small issues but nothing you wouldn't find with any phone including iPhone. They have been taking their time. I hope for a release soon.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Probably create more.
I ran one of the ICS leaks for about a week and couldn't find anything wrong with it. The phone and the software performed admirably...I couldn't find anything that didn't work as it was suppose to. The interfaces are smooth and fast. I'm not sure what problems/glitches you are having but tells us about them and maybe we can give you a can resolving the issue.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like we've been lead on again...

The latest release schedule was just posted on the front page here a few days ago and didn't mention a specific date at all. It just says "Q2 2012" and is still in development. It is supposed to arrive by the end of June, going by that. That is if everything goes as planned and no bugs are found in testing. And just because people have run ICS leaks and had no issues, doesn't mean that there aren't bugs.

Don't see how anyone has been "lead on", since no one ever promised a specific release date.

Hail

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
The latest release schedule was just posted on the front page here a few days ago and didn't mention a specific date at all. It just says "Q2 2012" and is still in development. It is supposed to arrive by the end of June, going by that. That is if everything goes as planned and no bugs are found in testing. And just because people have run ICS leaks and had no issues, doesn't mean that there aren't bugs.

Don't see how anyone has been "lead on", since no one ever promised a specific release date.

They was promising ICS the first of the year when they dropped the Razr

Straight off my hip from the Maxx

tkileh

Reaction score
Don't give up hope the pic you guys are talking about said 21-23rd didn't it ... ?

Maxxed Out!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Something I've learned, hope for the best, expect the worst. That way your never disappointed. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Reaction score
Well, we are only on phase 2 of 4. We are in developement. We still have testing, and then release. End of June seems more likely. Big Red still has to sign off and clutter it with bloatware! ;-)

rochaeliseo

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Something I've learned, hope for the best, expect the worst. That way your never disappointed. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Story of my life. Haha

tkileh

Reaction score
Well they could do a ninja like they did last update and just throw it at us. And testing is just soaking and that could only last a day if they choose to do so. Not extremely unlikely for them to just push it out. And if you want to you could think the form leaked was legit considering the thunderbolt was pushed at exact date of the form and the resound was supossed to but they pushed it back.

Maxxed Out!!

Reaction score
Probably create more.

Speak for yourself! My RAZR is nearly flawless. The most solid smartphone I've ever had, and I've had them all.