A sportster doesn't make you a bad ass, lol

point or origin, EARTH

Oh yeah! Says you.
HarleyKid.jpg

images

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
HaHa....just saw the Verizon commercial that ends with "Droid Does"

I want to call them and tell them that my phone isn't upgrading to ICS yet, and I want it to cuz the commercial says:

Whatever you want your phone to do, Droid Does!!!!

rda990

Reaction score
If VZW employees were "soak testers" this time, what was the point of the survey some people got? Wasn't that for a chance to participate in the soak?? :blink:

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
rda990 said:
If VZW employees were "soak testers" this time, what was the point of the survey some people got? Wasn't that for a chance to participate in the soak?? :blink:

they probably messed up or tricked us.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
rda990 said:

Apparently their surveys and response system was all messed up with the surveys taking multiple times for it to work. And people have postulated that since they were under the gun so to speak that they just did an internal test.

cincyd

Reaction score
Our people receiving the OTA yet? I've been glued to my phone all day and my girl isn't getting any attention.. :)

xtor

Reaction score
eddiekeyton said:
same with me..i cagefight...but in my spare time i love tech.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

Carnage fight team, orangvale Ca

point or origin, EARTH

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
From what I understand Moto may have had a failed invite/survey process. They had to send the invite/survey out three times (so I was told) because the first two did "work right" (not sure what that means). So, there is a possibility that Moto, based on a failed invite/survey process, decided to go with Verizon/Moto employees who owns a Razr/Maxx and do a limited soak...get it over with fast and release the OTA if no major problems arose...but who knows?

Josebunbury

Reaction score
Maybe a little math is in order but unfortunately, not my strong suite, but I think it goes something like this. Total razr/maxx ownership would be one component. Another would be number of people ACTIVELY following this forum. This number applied against the rollout rate of the servers (big unknown) would give us the odds of a member getting the OTA if in fact it is a random rollout. Serial #, purchase date, or region would negate this without other factors being plugged into the equation. The biggest factor would be time, as more passes more updates leaving server, more chance of getting it.

This being said, I have just wasted a bit more time, theoretically putting me just that much closer to getting the OTA!!:biggrin:

I Sir would like to publicly thank you for making me laugh so hard I fell off my chair at work..!!!!

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
xtor said:
Carnage fight team, orangvale Ca

point or origin, EARTH

malice mma ..paulding ohio.