ICS this week?

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
hemdroid23 said:
Who did you sucker for that deal? Did you tell them the speaker was out? Lol

Lol yeah i told them ;) and it eas someone on craigslist. Pretty much the same phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
StephenC said:
That sucks. :(

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS

I finally installed the leak...loved it but now i got the bionic and it has gb for now. Waiting for the ota push. No need to rush this time since i know what is coming.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Squeak87

Reaction score
Anyone running the .215 leak? Seems great so far. A bit quicker and comes with the Chrome browser pre-installed.

<--{Droid Razr Maxx °Celcius}-->

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the .215 leak? Seems great so far. A bit quicker and comes with the Chrome browser pre-installed.

Its working fine for me

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

Squeak87

Reaction score
Does anyone know what could be causing my screen to be using a lot of battery? I recall it using anywhere from 30-50% but now its 60-70% all the time, even when my screen has been off for a while.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Squeak87 said:
Does anyone know what could be causing my screen to be using a lot of battery? I recall it using anywhere from 30-50% but now its 60-70% all the time, even when my screen has been off for a while.

Is the time the screen is on about the same?

Squeak87

Reaction score
No. It was off all night and when I checked my phone this morning I also checked the battery, said my screen was using 66% and that was about 30 seconds of it being on. Now it is running in the high 70's. Maybe just a monitoring glitch?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Squeak87 said:
No. It was off all night and when I checked my phone this morning I also checked the battery, said my screen was using 66% and that was about 30 seconds of it being on. Now it is running in the high 70's. Maybe just a monitoring glitch?

Mine was running about the same, until i switched my screen brightness to 25-30% now it will run less that 50% overnight, 50-60 under low use conditions, and maybe into the low 70's when I'm using it a lot. Ics did get a resolution boost i believe, so that leads to the screen using a lot more than GB

Squeak87

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
Mine was running about the same, until i switched my screen brightness to 25-30% now it will run less that 50% overnight, 50-60 under low use conditions, and maybe into the low 70's when I'm using it a lot. Ics did get a resolution boost i believe, so that leads to the screen using a lot more than GB

Yeah I normally use auto brightness but last night I had it on 20% which is what I am going to try for a few days to see if it helps.

Snoking

Reaction score
Also if one applies some logic, then if other junk is not eating up the battery, the amount of time for the screen goes up in percentage not down.

Squeak87

Reaction score
Snoking said:
Also if one applies some logic, then if other junk is not eating up the battery, the amount of time for the screen goes up in percentage not down.

Never thought about it like that, good point.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Snoking said:

Yes, exactly! Screen uses a bit more, other processes use less, equals screen using a high percentage. Overall i find the battery use the same (or extremely close) as gingerbread.

Snoking

Reaction score
Screen could even use less and other things use a lot less! So screen percent goes up!