ICS this week?

laurenjones93

Reaction score
Does it annoying anyone else that this icon comes up with the onscreen keyboard?
Also, I'm having problems adjusting to the new keyboard and sometimes my cursor (text input) randomly moves while I'm typing.
Other than that, no issues, so far. Please tell me I'm not alone? Lol

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
laurenjones93 said:
Does it annoying anyone else that this icon comes up with the onscreen keyboard?
Also, I'm having problems adjusting to the new keyboard and sometimes my cursor (text input) randomly moves while I'm typing.
Other than that, no issues, so far. Please tell me I'm not alone? Lol

Are you talking about the icon in the notification bar? If so, then yes. It's so you can quickly change your keyboard input settings, which is kind of stupid if you ask me. If I'm using the keyboard, I've already got it set to what I want. The only issue I have with the keyboard is that it feels choppy when I'm typing. Maybe I'm just too fast for it. :p

ocramavaf

Reaction score
does anybody have any idea as to when the international version of the razr will get ics?

rpittillo

Reaction score
What is the difference between EV-DO and CDMA? Which setting is better for 3G only?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
ocramavaf said:
does anybody have any idea as to when the international version of the razr will get ics?

My understanding was that the Motorola RAZR was supposed to get it during Q2 as well. As to whether it did I'm not sure.

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
SPEEDTEST NYC PING 82. Down 15761. Up 13361 VZ 4g/LTE
On FIOS PING 15, down 17864, up 5816 Fios actiontec router wifi

Question, Speedtest is erroring out for me. Every time I go to do a test it says it stopped working. anyone else seeing that? do I need to do an uninstall and reinstall?

jaybogg

Reaction score
Question, Speedtest is erroring out for me. Every time I go to do a test it says it stopped working. anyone else seeing that? do I need to do an uninstall and reinstall?

Works fine for me, testing both wifi and lte speeds. Maybe a reinstall would help you, idk.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
How do you remove words from the dictionary

I don't think that you can remove words that come pre-installed, but you can remove words that you've added. Settings -> Language & input -> scroll to the bottom and tap Personal dictionary. You'll see a list of the words you've added there, and you can delete any by hitting the red X beside the word. If you use a third-party keyboard, you might be able to adjust the dictionary in the individual settings for the keyboard app itself.