ICS this week?

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
I like the "show touches" option. Can see where the screen registers where you touch and how many.

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
Although the DroidForums app keeps crashing. What a pain...

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR that I rebuilt myself

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I like the "show touches" option. Can see where the screen registers where you touch and how many.

Didn't see that option yet, where do I find it? I know there are apps that will let you see upto 10 separate touchpoints, but if it's now built-in, that's cool.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
FoxKat said:
Didn't see that option yet, where do I find it? I know there are apps that will let you see upto 10 separate touchpoints, but if it's now built-in, that's cool.

It's inside Developer Options above About Phone.

lowfatdog

Reaction score
Does anybody know how too add a phone number to a facebook contact? Not to sure how to do it on ics. Any thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Click on their name under your people icon. Then go to the bottom left button the one with three lines (maybe called the options button?) and click it, then click edit, after that, hit the same button again (the options button) then choose the join option. It will pop up with suggestions or you can choose any name from your contacts to add to it. Once you choose the second name it automatically puts them together!!

Last edited:

BGTow

Reaction score
Got me some ics on Saturday morning around 1:30 or so. Like it lots but there is a lot to figure out. Is there any way to change the programs that are displayed on the lock screen? Specifically the text program. I have used Handsent for some time and would prefer it went there instead of text.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
There must be a way because my lock screen automatically had gosms as the lock screen text app without me doing anything. Maybe because gosms is set as my default testing app. Try making sure you have handsent as default and see if that does it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

holligl

Reaction score
Interesting upgrade. I did lose a few widgets. I miss the set of toggles I had for Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, and Airplane mode. Am I just missing them somewhere?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
BGTow said:
Got me some ics on Saturday morning around 1:30 or so. Like it lots but there is a lot to figure out. Is there any way to change the programs that are displayed on the lock screen? Specifically the text program. I have used Handsent for some time and would prefer it went there instead of text.

I saw someone say that of you disable the stock texting app it will replace the icon with your other texting app. To disable go to app drawer, drag texting app up to more options, select app info click disable.