ICS this week?

JNewms

Reaction score
I've had ICS for a week now. At first my battery didn't last as long. But after a FDR and a letting it die all the way and fully recharging it i have better battery life than i did with GB.

Swis21

Reaction score
C2Cab95 said:
Basically - Wiping the phone and starting with a clean slate. Some on here recommend a FDR before and after any update or upgrade.

I've always done a FDR after an update/upgrade but never before. I haven't yet since my upgrade, since most owners of these devices aren't your garden variety admirer of technology *aka nerd/geek*. Rather trying to use the phone how someone without that appreciation might. By taking the upgrade, and rolling with it, like any other Android user out there.

I've noticed that with every factory rest I've done before the phone behaves differently such as accelerometer not functioning quite right at times. Not a totally compromising factor. Starting with a clean slate on a new OS will help calibrate the overall functionality of the phone possibly?

JRH1982

Reaction score
So what's going on? Did anybody get the update last night? I know I didn't and STILL CAN'T pull manually. This is so crazy. So tired of waiting.

JRH1982

Reaction score
And of course the Verizon agent I just talked to had to pull up her email and read verbatim exactly what I've been hearing for the past 5 days. Nobody knows anything. They are so ridiculous.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the final warning.

This thread is for the ICS update for the RAZR. If you would rather discuss another phone, please do it elsewhere.

JRH1982

Reaction score
Ummm okay I am speaking about my DROID RAZR. What did you think I was talking about?

jakeace160

Reaction score
JRH1982 said:
Ummm okay I am speaking about my DROID RAZR. What did you think I was talking about?

I think he was talking about the arguments earlier

Sent from my RAZR MAXX... Or as I call him MAXXimus! Yea he's a gladiator.

JRH1982

Reaction score
jakeace160 said:
I think he was talking about the arguments earlier

Sent from my RAZR MAXX... Or as I call him MAXXimus! Yea he's a gladiator.

OK. Lol. I was a little lost there!

Beckeramos

Reaction score
JRH1982 said:
And of course the Verizon agent I just talked to had to pull up her email and read verbatim exactly what I've been hearing for the past 5 days. Nobody knows anything. They are so ridiculous.

I really don't know why a vzw agent would know anything about when an ota would be sent out.