ICS this week?

Agrajag

Reaction score
Odd. I ended up down at just over 2400.... Fast enough for me but curious as to the difference. ICS is that much better? Now I want it even more....

Plus I'm tired of waiting for the better e-mail app and now I definitely want the better Maps app.

JRH1982

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the notification this evening as everyone who received the update this morning states they received last night? I remember reading that some received it around 7pm-7:30pm. Damn this wait is so aggravating.

shiftat8k

Reaction score
It is aggravating. More than likely most of us will have to wait til Monday when we can manually pull it.

jakeace160

Reaction score
But....but I read an article where the manual pull was gonna happen tomorrow.....

Source... A comment on another article.

Journalism these days...wow

Sent from my RAZR MAXX... Or as I call him MAXXimus! Yea he's a gladiator.

shiftat8k

Reaction score
I've seen multiple tweets (from verizon) pasted on this forum saying the manual pull will be made available 10 days after initial release.

jakeace160

Reaction score
shiftat8k said:
I've seen multiple tweets (from verizon) pasted on this forum saying the manual pull will be made available 10 days after initial release.

Yea my comment was sarcasm. I've seen the same tweets.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX... Or as I call him MAXXimus! Yea he's a gladiator.

cousy415

Reaction score
Soooo has no one gotten the "you'll be getting ICS within a week, but actually it going to be tonight" notification yet (today)? Seems like this time yesterday the internet was abuzz with people receiving them...

jch81

Reaction score
I thought they started coming out around 6:00 pm PT. Thats roughly 15 minutes away so hopefully some will start seeing it soon (by some I mean me:biggrin: ). If not maybe Verizon is going to make it available to pull tomorrow.

mjustus

Reaction score
that would be nice. am really excited to get ics already! hurry up people!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Oh my! I love my razr with ics...not rooted or overclocked. Thats pretty good. 2955 on quadrant standard. Thats pretty amazing.

"Warning: You cant shave with your RAZR. I tried!!"