ICS this week?

jakeace160

Reaction score
Yea no notification for me.... But until then I got Sarah Underwood a reason in its self to watch attack of the show.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX... Or as I call him MAXXimus! Yea he's a gladiator.

furbymac

Reaction score
Just got the notification not a soak tester got my RAZR in December this is my 3rd replacement got it 2 weeks ago live in Indiana white male make under 40,000 a year but more than 5,000............... oh and I am a tad over weight hope this helps ppl figure out how they do the roll out...oh and is there a way to pull the notice back up someone got too excited and closed it out by accident

jch81

Reaction score
I am guessing that the next wave is about to hit tonight or tom. I think some ppl received the update already without getting that notification though so who knows

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Yea no notification for me.... But until then I got Sarah Underwood a reason in its self to watch attack of the show.

Ah Sarah, yum I'd watch her read from the phone book!

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

Caesars

Reaction score
Aye, out of the women from "that group" of women, she's by far my favorite lol. Of course out of the respectable women, no one matches Reese Whitherspoon :).

jakeace160

Reaction score
JohnnytheK said:
Ah Sarah, yum I'd watch her read from the phone book!

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

She could do whatever she wanted with that phone book and I'd be satisfied

furbymac

Reaction score
What happened to voodoo rootkeeper the copy on my phones doesn't work and I can't find it on the market

jdparise

Reaction score
I got the update last week. Everything is good. But when you on 3g the email app won't sync. And the market is very very slow on 3g. On wifi and 4g everything works great.

cadams4lsu

Reaction score
Does the notification come in the form of a text, email, or notification? Where do you locate your notifications?

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
!!!!

i have not been following this thread very close...sorry guys...so please dont be mad if i ask this question.... is the soak test over yet? i have not gotten any information of ics on my phone...whats the deal?