ICS this week?

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You have GOT to be kidding me.

Nope. Straight from both Phonedog.com and Gizmodo(When is it coming out?It will be available in mid-July, with an over the air update for Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom, and Galaxy S.)

Ryan46and2

Reaction score
Sakeem said:
I can respect that. Just keep in mind that some of them may truly have no idea themselves and only say what they are told. Dont get me wrong, i'm not trying to defend them or belittle you or anyone else. I guess i'm at a point of, i'll get ics when i get it...if i dont then life goes on.

I hear you. You are right they probably have no clue and are repeating what they are told. I shouldn't be surprised. This is what happens when you have 2 large companies involved.

Ryan46and2

Reaction score
weatherlover1 said:
Nope. Straight from both Phonedog.com and Gizmodo(When is it coming out?It will be available in mid-July, with an over the air update for Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom, and Galaxy S.)

So they are rolling out jellybean when only 7% of Android phones are running ICS. It doesn't look like they will ever catch up. Wow.

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)

At least I'll have it on my XOOM. That thing keeps saving me from being left in the dust by Google.

ricks

Reaction score
Well you need to be more annoyed with Motorola then. They push out the updates from what I understand not Verizon so I am not really surprised that Verizon does not really know what is going on since they are not in charge of the roll out. :wacko:(its all just so confusing and now with Jelly Bean rolling out in mid-July to the Nexus people are really going to be crying foul).

From what I hear, it goes to Verizon first and they screw it up with BS before we get it. Verizon is the one that is keeping us from getting it and the employees don't know jack.

Stigasteve

Reaction score
Came very late day on the 22nd...maybe late day today...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
If ICS is tweaked before the update, how will that effect people who have already downloaded it?

hemdroid23

Reaction score
ndtaylor77 said:
If ICS is tweaked before the update, how will that effect people who have already downloaded it?

Then someone will post an updated "leak" and you can fix it

hemdroid23

Reaction score
Still waiting in Texas for this storm to commence. Its so hot, I need some ice cream

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Those that received the original official soak update will then receive the updated update. I hope that gets us all up to date.