ICS Theme crashes EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Maverick ROM D3' started by synpse, Jul 9, 2012.

1. synpse

synpse New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I tried using the Toolbox thing to install the ICS theme, then it rebooted, and now everything is Force Closing. I can't do anything!!! what the hell??
  2. vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    The company that was hosting our files shutdown. Therefore, until we get it moved, anything in the toolbox that has to download, won't work. :-(

Reflash the ROM (no wipe) to fix the FC's, then download the ICS theme from here and flash it like you did the ROM (no wipe) :)
  3. ma5t3rw1tt

ma5t3rw1tt Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its because the server they had for the themes & downloads is offline at the moment and they are aware of it. I was told once one of the developers comes back from vacation they will be fixing that problem cause this has happened to me.
  4. synpse

synpse New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually.. I came from a no-wipe upgrade from SD 4.6 and I tried to re-flash the MavROM 4.0 again, and that didn't work.. so I had to wipe everything to flash it. then it worked.. but my Oregon Settler game is gone!! and all the data that i didn't have.. ugh, all for one little test of an ICS theme. oh well, my bad for not having a good backup.
Search tags for this page

ics theme crashes

maverick droid 3 toolbox crash theme