ICS soon?

Psykho

Reaction score
I check for an update everyday and today I'm getting the service unavailable error which usually comes before an update....My wife has a t-bolt and is getting the error also.. Anyone else?

Last edited:
OP
Psykho

Psykho

Reaction score
HTC did say July/August...

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I hate to be a kill joy but the Rezound is suppose to be the first HTC phone on VZ to get ICS and we haven't officially gotten it yet. Of course some of us couldn't wait and took matters into our own hands.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I haven't tried and I'm not going to try to pull an update. When the ICS OTA comes I'm going to wait until someone braver than me with the leak tries to install it and I'll see what happens to them.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I randomly checked this morning and then found this thread to see if I was the only one with this problem. I checked a couple days ago and the server worked fine. Fingers crossed. Would be a nice 4th of July surprise.

pogibry

Reaction score
It would be awesome, yes, but you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled first. I still love my TBolt, but I have this feeling that we will either be surprised and get it way early, or they will drag their butts and we'll get it mid-August :angry:

Bodawg

Reaction score
Saratoga Springs NY. Same error! Something wicked this way comes.

porsche996

Reaction score
I get the feeling there will be modded jelly bean releases before Verizon ever gets their official ICS out for this phone. I've given up hope, and honestly, it doesn't matter all that much to me anymore. My contract is up in February, and I'm planning on switching from Verizon the next time I want a new phone, as I'm not going to those god-awful "share data" plans, nor paying $600 for a new phone!!