Ics soak test has begun!!!!!!!!

Fokkerdmr

Reaction score
Hmm, extended battery on GB 905 build - 80% left after 14h 12m... Not too shabby. No wait, it's never been that good!

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
diablo81588 said:
But its just sooooo laggy!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Oh no. You have to deal with Gingerbread for a week. My god what has technology done to us. I'm sorry dude but you're ticking me off. Learn some patience. I've been on GB for a year. You can't put up with it for a week.

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Jeez moto hurry up! Gingerbread is painful! I don't know how I dealt with this trash before.. :(

If you don't want to deal with Gingerbread why not just HoB to 247 and be done with it?

diablo81588

Reaction score
Oh no. You have to deal with Gingerbread for a week. My god what has technology done to us. I'm sorry dude but you're ticking me off. Learn some patience. I've been on GB for a year. You can't put up with it for a week.

The issue is i've already gotten used to ICS. Its night and day difference. The biggest issue is I'm without all my stuff since the factory reset. Don't get your panties in a wad, I'm not being serious anyway.

diablo81588

Reaction score
If you don't want to deal with Gingerbread why not just HoB to 247 and be done with it?

Because I already signed up for the soak test. If I bypass it this time, I won't get picked for the jelly bean soak next time.

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Because I already signed up for the soak test. If I bypass it this time, I won't get picked for the jelly bean soak next time.

I don't think that's the case -- as I understand it, each soak test is separate and you have to register for each one individually.

diablo81588

Reaction score
I don't think that's the case -- as I understand it, each soak test is separate and you have to register for each one individually.

I didn't register for this one. I got an email and filled out a survey. It specifically says you have to provide feedback once you sign up or you could potentially be ineligible for future participation. In this case, I got excited and signed up before I knew it was 247 lol..

lgalcarte

Reaction score
I am struggling with going back to 905 with no root for ANY amount of time. This is the first time I have been invited to participate in a soak test and the last if I don't do it. Decisions, decisions...

diablo81588

Reaction score
I am struggling with going back to 905 with no root for ANY amount of time. This is the first time I have been invited to participate in a soak test and the last if I don't do it. Decisions, decisions...

You can be rooted, just have to be on 905. Root will not cause the update to fail, just make sure you haven't removed any bloat or changed system files (deodexed, etc).

grgguy

Reaction score
You can be rooted, just have to be on 905. Root will not cause the update to fail, just make sure you haven't removed any bloat or changed system files (deodexed, etc).

Are you sure about being rooted. I can remember installing the leak .2233 and 1 of the things I had to do was unroot it. I ended up using voodoo to unroot and reroot. Everything else you said I believe to be correct.