ICS Rom

kevin79

Reaction score
I've been doing some lite reading on here but am a little confused. Is MavROM based off of ICS? I know everyone has their favorite, but how does MavROM compare to Steel Droid? Do both work internationally? (I have a feeling I'll be travelling to Germany soon and I know I'll be going to Canada next month). How do they compare with functionality (camera, bluetooth, web browsing, music playing, etc)?

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
kevin79 said:
I've been doing some lite reading on here but am a little confused. Is MavROM based off of ICS? I know everyone has their favorite, but how does MavROM compare to Steel Droid? Do both work internationally? (I have a feeling I'll be travelling to Germany soon and I know I'll be going to Canada next month). How do they compare with functionality (camera, bluetooth, web browsing, music playing, etc)?

I can't answer all of your questions but MavRom is Gingerbread based. Not sure about the international question but they should. Both are solid Roms in my opinion.

OP
K

kevin79

Reaction score
Thanks. Anyone else care to chime in on this?

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
kevin79 said:
Thanks. Anyone else care to chime in on this?

Best thing to do if you have the time is try both for a few days at a time to see what works better for your phone.

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid Forums

pistacio

Reaction score