ICS ROM Recomendation

stereoactivo

Reaction score
Hi, i'm interested in upgrade from CM7 to an ICS ROM.

I'm searching a ROM that is fully working (including 3D games and full camera).

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Slider SL101 usando Tapatalk 2

cwassman

Reaction score
I see. Just wondering. I have been running cm9 ics on my d3 for a few months. The only issue, as you'll find a lot is its not "polished." For example the vid camera doesn't work yet, and there's flash video playback issues. I don't believe that cm9 is ported to the d2 either. It is downright silly that motorola isn't pushing ics to these "older" devices.

stillwaiting

Reaction score
I have been running miui since January and i have yet to have a problem with it, although it isnt full ics

OP
stereoactivo

stereoactivo

Reaction score
I see. Just wondering. I have been running cm9 ics on my d3 for a few months. The only issue, as you'll find a lot is its not "polished." For example the vid camera doesn't work yet, and there's flash video playback issues. I don't believe that cm9 is ported to the d2 either. It is downright silly that motorola isn't pushing ics to these "older" devices.

Is there any rom that is "polished"?

I'm using CM7, but the video camera doesn't work :mad:

cwassman

Reaction score
Gasai Yuno said:
No, there isn't. Except the stock one, you know.

Agreed. There seems to be significant underlying issues with video hardware (recording/playback) on the droid, droid2, and droid3. Many devs are trying to crack it, but I don't think anybody had been successful yet.