ICS question

Coupe

Reaction score
I run the extended battery and honestly I can leave wifi on all day, listen to music for 3 hours (talk radio actually) and still have 68% at 5pm?

I dont know what apps you guys have running to kill your battery but with my extended I dont even worry about running out. I cant remember the last time I got under 20%, I dont think I ever have with the big battery. I turn it on at 8AM and plug it in at 11 PM, I do turn off the wifi a lot because I like how 4g is faster than my home internet.
I leave GPS off because its none of GOOGLES Gawd@m business where I am, how fast I am going, how long I was at the crime scene....I mean any given location etc..

HowardZ

Reaction score
my battery life got a lot worse after ICS :angry:

Are you sure WiFi is kept turned off when you are not WiFi connected, and using 4G LTE?

There is an option to try WiFi every time one starts an app, and then it notifies you of any WiFi hotspots it can hear. During this WiFi activity the WiFi does not show up as being ON, but obviously it is on. This behavior can be turned off in the settings.

I figure having 4G LTE and WiFi both on at once must be a big load on the battery.

also keep GPS turned off unless you need it - for example when using trapster or a map navigation app.

I also keep autobrightness turned off, as it makes the screen brighter than needed. The screen usually shows up as the largest battery user.

Howard