[ROM] ICS pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre Alpha

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So are you not getting help from TwistedUmbrella anymore?

He shared a camera fix but we're in the same boat with the non boots not much to share till one of us gets it booting

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue

Durandgir

Reaction score
He shared a camera fix but we're in the same boat with the non boots not much to share till one of us gets it booting

How is that coming along? No rush, I'm just curious on progress being made, you are the only other dev working on something like this, twisted has been M.I.A for a week now.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
How is that coming along? No rush, I'm just curious on progress being made, you are the only other dev working on something like this, twisted has been M.I.A for a week now.

Its slow im working on a audio fix that may not work since the damn thing wont boot im hoping this setup gets both problems fixed with omx and boot

Durandgir

Reaction score
Its slow im working on a audio fix that may not work since the damn thing wont boot im hoping this setup gets both problems fixed with omx and boot

It sounds promising, that is if you can get a build that will boot lol I wish you luck though!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It sounds promising, that is if you can get a build that will boot lol I wish you luck though!

I feel its close i got it passed the M once on the newer setup if this next build dont boot i will load the old setup with the audio stuff to test out

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score

Anyway to incorporate the fix into one of the ics roms that boot? (for example, one of kfazz's old builds)

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyway to incorporate the fix into one of the ics roms that boot? (for example, one of kfazz's old builds)

Maybe i will try tonight its using different omx libs than before I'll try tonight and if it boots with the hack i will upload and let you guys have at it

skruid

Reaction score
I wish you would work on the galaxy nexus, but I understand one project at a time, I will wait patiently for your nexus release that I know will rock

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I wish you would work on the galaxy nexus, but I understand one project at a time, I will wait patiently for your nexus release that I know will rock

Apologies my friend i know i have slacked on fuego my a d d has the best of me atm

skruid

Reaction score
Lol, that's ok, I just remember how good your d1 roms were

Insidious

Reaction score
little off topic from the main thread but i have 2 questions
1.) Is dual core 2.8 Ghz with 4 GB ram a decent dev comp (at least for gingerbread anyway)
2.) Whats a good place online to get a good comp at a good price? (last one i used was ibuypower like 4-5 years ago and paid about 1300 lol)

btw yes 16 GB is recommended
http://www.tabletroms.com/index.php...oid-source-code-heavy-duty-machines-required/
http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/1...he-heavy-artillery-this-is-what-it-will-take/

you could build one or get one off of newegg.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

cowsquad

Reaction score
I feel its close i got it passed the M once on the newer setup if this next build dont boot i will load the old setup with the audio stuff to test out

Why don't you use one of kfazz's builds. They all boot, the only issue I personally don't like is the audio not working, other than that his builds are working on my phone. I don't use games, videos, camera, gps. So I don't care about all of that stuff :) I just want the audio lol :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why don't you use one of kfazz's builds. They all boot, the only issue I personally don't like is the audio not working, other than that his builds are working on my phone. I don't use games, videos, camera, gps. So I don't care about all of that stuff :) I just want the audio lol :)

from what i understand kfazz's builds were basically ducktaped together for things to work...twisteds builds and cush's builds are probably more usable in the end and are made better

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have tried to get audio on Kfazz's build but still wont boot on my current setup i believe to have the device and omx setup on point and i think the last hurdle is in the framework and will tackle that most of tomorrow since i am off and have very little real world stuff that day

cowsquad

Reaction score
I have tried to get audio on Kfazz's build but still wont boot on my current setup i believe to have the device and omx setup on point and i think the last hurdle is in the framework and will tackle that most of tomorrow since i am off and have very little real world stuff that day

just wondering. What file controls audio. Like on kfazz's build I have audio but on the other side people won't hear me. Weird, I can heard them :(