ICS POLL .....to have soft buttons or not is the question????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Lol YDA lol Why do you quote everything everyone says. No one quotes you because you don't say anything worth repeating lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

B-Unit

Reaction score
Did you not read my post? I quoted it again for you above. Are you trying to imply that this issue is specific to Moto phones?

Nope, read it just fine. But this THEAD and FORUM are specific to Moto phones, and more specifiicly the Droid4. If you want a larger discussion, go start one in the generic Android forum.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Nope, read it just fine. But this THEAD and FORUM are specific to Moto phones, and more specifiicly the Droid4. If you want a larger discussion, go start one in the generic Android forum.
So general Android discussions are not allowed in a phone specific forum? If so, then this thread needs to be moved. Because this is not an issue specific to Moto phones.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Jeffdover stop arguing with everyone about everything. Troll

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

B-Unit

Reaction score
So general Android discussions are not allowed in a phone specific forum? If so, then this thread needs to be moved. Because this is not an issue specific to Moto phones.

Its not an 'issue', did you read the OP? Its a poll, to DROID 4 owners, asking our thoughts on software buttons for the eventual ICS update. IDK where you jumped in with your foolishness, but its not related to this topic.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Its not an 'issue', did you read the OP? Its a poll, to DROID 4 owners, asking our thoughts on software buttons for the eventual ICS update. IDK where you jumped in with your foolishness, but its not related to this topic.
The name of the thread is "ICS POLL .....to have soft buttons or not is the question????". Even the thread title says it is an ICS issue.

Jeffdover stop arguing with everyone about everything. Troll
Wow, my opinions are really irritating you. You need to relax. Expressing an opinion is not trolling.

Last edited:

B-Unit

Reaction score
No, there is no 'issue' except for the one you strolled in and made up. Its a question. In the Droid 4 forum. Run back to your Rezound forum and complain about the GNEX there.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since we can't agree to disagree this thread is closed for the moment.

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.