ICS on the MAXX

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by CaptainSS, Jun 11, 2012.

1. add119

add119 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Current Phone Model:
    To many look at my signature.
    You can try trebucket.apk or apex launcher

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#745 add119, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  2. Squeak87

Squeak87 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I also looked at Nova, and it is a nice launcher, but still not my style. I'll use the stock ICS launcher until I find one.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

3. larsocam

larsocam New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Still no update......

So I have a droid razr maxx and still have nto received the ice cream sandwich update. I have even tried going to Settings --> About Phone --> System updates and it either just sits there thinking or immediately says updates are not available at this time, try again later. I have 4G coverage (although somewhat intermittent) where I live, what can I do to get this update? I feel like I have been waiting for months

:angry:

4. jgmecarter

jgmecarter Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I had a friend that did not get the update and he called Verizon and they pushed the update to his phone. He said that he had to call 3 times before some one would help him. So if the first person says that they can not do anything to help you keep calling back until someone does help you

5. chrisyouwanttknow

Ratings:
    +0
    The screen drains the battery so much now. Also this automatically adjust screen brightness is way too dark. I have yet to find a widget capable of adjusting the screen brightness since the ICS update. The screen brightness will not change with every widget I have downloaded from the Play Store.

6. ripper2860

ripper2860 Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Widgetsoid works for me. I created a widget that toggles screen brightness between 25/50/100/Auto.

7. William_04_x

William_04_x Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I always like my display at 100%. I ticked the display power box in settings, and turned the display brightness down 3 little notches. I don't see any difference in intensity, my battery is lasting longer, and the screen doesn't get as hot. Cranked all the way up seemed like it was overdriving the display, if that's possible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

8. chrisyouwanttknow

Ratings:
    +0
    Widgetsoid is pretty cool but it does not work for me. I am wondering if I am the only one having this problem. The thing that is happening is that all these widgets that I have tried can set the screen brightness to automatic but cannot change it out of automatic. The screen brightness will stay the same no matter what I set it to in the widget and when I open the display brightness in Android settings it says its at set brightness that the widget said it set it to but will only change the brightness when I click ok. Weird!

9. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +44
    Smart actions will let you set by 1% increments...
    I use that set for home wifi... other times I just use the built in power control widget.

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

10. chrisyouwanttknow

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the input. But from what I see smart actions only allow you to set the screen brightness to a certain level if whatever trigger you setup has happened. Also the default power widget does work to a degree. It let's you switch between Auto, half and full brightness. But there is no slider. I am looking for a slider that be put on my home screen to adjust the brightness. But like I stated before I have yet to find one that works since the ICS update. Thanks again!

11. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Senior Member

Ratings:
    +61
    There's a slider in the display menu under brightness. Hope this helps.

[​IMG]

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

12. Squeak87

Squeak87 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I was on Facebook a little bit earlier and after about 15 minutes I realized my Maxx's screen was getting rather warm. This has never happened before. Does anyone know what this is caused by? Maybe just overworking my phone?

<--{Droid Razr Maxx ┬░Celcius}-->

Search tags for this page
1967 corvette wallpapers for razr maxx

go locker ics

how to screenshot on droid razr

pm728851d