ICS LEAK: need clarification

cdm369

Reaction score
Been researching flashing a leak, have some questions.
1) when you download the necessary file do you do it on your phone or do you have to do it on a pc? If A PC IS REQUIRED DISREGUARD THE REST AS I CURRENTLY HAVE JO ACCESS TO ONE.

2) if you can do it on your phone will the file automatically go to the root of my sd card? If not how do I get it there? And will I need to rename it?

3) if I make to that point volume down and power button to start the process?

Sorry ....I'm not very tech savy....lol

Thanks for any help!!!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I did it on my PC but I have heard of people doing it on their phone only. But you need a good file manager. I would assume that the process is the same but I'm not 100% sure. Download the needed zip file, rename, and install on the external SD card and go from there.

To answer your questions better I think that you'll have to find the file after you download it and move it to the ext sd card after you rename it. Now how you move the file depends on what file manager your using. I didn't do it this way so this is an educated guess on how you do it from within your phone.

Last edited:

mike7728

Reaction score
I was going to try it that way but didnt trust myself getting it to the proper location,borrowed my brothers laptop and flashed that way fairly easy

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Here's the big thread on installing the second leak. I believe that the third leak is installed the same way. On page #9 is a brief description on how to install it using just your phone.