[ICS Leak/Kernel/CRC] Droid 4 Build 6.16.213

andyhud007

Reaction score
6.16.213 rebooting?

Is it just my D4, or after putting on 6.16.213 (from 6.16.211) it keeps rebooting by itself every now and again?

any thoughts?

Thanks

Andy

andyhud007

Reaction score
My bad!!!!

I didnt realise but everytime I got a text message the default sound was the "DDRRROIID" voice.. and as it makes that noise when it reboots, I thought it was rebooting.. lol

TAXI!!!!

Andy

kenji91

Reaction score
andyhud007 said:
My bad!!!!

I didnt realise but everytime I got a text message the default sound was the "DDRRROIID" voice.. and as it makes that noise when it reboots, I thought it was rebooting.. lol

TAXI!!!!

Andy

Now that's funny! haha

MrNissan

Reaction score
My bad!!!!

TAXI!!!!

Andy

Silly sir!

hazmat86

Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna be "that guy" and ask: how do I install this?

I've had my razr maxx for a while and haven't rooted or flash anything since its release (due to its stability and reliability)

I got impatient on the 22nd of this month and was convinced by people saying that .211 is an exact replica of the OST and it wont harm my phone.

Now this leak came out. I have no idea how to install it. I rooted and flashed this using RAZR Utility 1.7 and have access to (what looks like) clockwork utility but says "Android System Recovery Utility"

can I just flash these two files? what is a CRC? does it have spotty data connection like the .211? does anyone else have that problem with data???

EDIT: Nutshell version

Razr noob
-> Used 1.7 Utility
--> on ICS .211 leak w/ utility recovery
---> Haven't the slightest clue how to install .213

Last edited:

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
They don't have 213 for the Razr, the last leak is 211. Don't use the leaks meant for the Droid4. If you do have the Razr 211 leak, then there is no need to upgrade to the OTA since they're the same, and you especially shouldn't install any leak meant for the D4 such as 213.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Looks like .213 is still current according to cheesecake. Factory reset my spare Droid 4 and rechecked just to be sure.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

joojoobee666

Reaction score
Any noticeable differences (kernel only as I am running CM9) between 211 and 213? Is it worth the 1-2 hrs of time to do this update?

joojoobee666

Reaction score
211, 212, and 213 have the same kernel and radio. It shouldn't take more than an hour to move to the leak.
My bad for not clarifying. I'm already on 211. So essentially, if I am not using the leak /system there is no point to go through the soft brick down to 219GB to update to 213?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
You still have to go through the whole process. Even though the kernel is the same they have different SHA-1 sums.

Last edited: