ICS Leak.. Found-Tips-Tricks and Fix!

Reaction score
OMG, this sucks! Now I am going to have to upgrade! :hail:

Are you saying that webtop2sd is no longer necessary? I couldn't fart with my phone in the lapdock and still avoid memory problems or lags.

There is no longer any memory issue at all on ics webtop
View attachment 51470
I personally keep all of my apps open until im sure i no longer need them and have never had any memory notification appear yet

urphonesux

Reaction score
sorry for the OT
Hold down power and volume down simultaneously to take a screenshot. Root not needed

lol add beer and make it a party @UnderwaterMike

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Yep the lapdock with webtop 3.0 is pretty awesome. I've noticed minor issues with the keyboard though, sometimes it doesn't want to type at all in some web elements in chrome beta. That might just be a problem in chrome beta though! Overall it's amazing! Zero memory issues and the transition from phone to webtop and back is so quick.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

wseyller

Reaction score
sorry for the OT
Hold down power and volume down simultaneously to take a screenshot. Root not needed

lol add beer and make it a party @UnderwaterMike

Awesome. Didnt know that feature was tucked away in the os.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Installed smoothly this afternoon and I'm absolutely loving it. Everything is snappy, colors are far more vibrant, and the new features are fantastic. Not getting the great battery life everyone has been mentioning thus far, but I guess a full day with normal use (not playing with a whole bunch of features) will tell me for sure.

I've only run into one snag thus far. I've been playing around with the new stock keyboard and Swype, I'll probably switch back and forth as I used to, but I noticed that when I go to input settings, I get "Sorry, unfortunately, settings has stopped". I get booted back to my home screen after that. Anyone else have this issue? A reboot didn't fix the problem.

Smart actions seem awesome, but it seems like they may be a bit of a battery hog. I've got one running now, but I'll continue to monitor its battery usage to see if it's worth continuing.

One thing I was really looking forward to with 4.0 was accurate battery percentages, not sure why I thought that it'd be included on the Bionic, but seeing my friend's Galaxy Nexus was my first experience with 4.0 and I loved that feature. Upset it's not included on our version. Anyone know of any battery measurement replacements that will give me increments in 1% rather than 10%?

About to try out the lapdock next.

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone having white text in the widget menu? You have to hold the widget you want to see the black text

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
My widgets tab has a black background, thus it is a good thing that the text is white.