ICS Leak Bugs

swallman

Reaction score
Did you download Adobe? Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ummm...yes I did...one of the first things I noticed is that the old version of Flash was removed during the upgrade to ICS (someone even mentioned a "RemoveFlash.apk" that they saw on the phone). So yes, I did have to download/install Flash 11.1

Zandar

Reaction score
Are you using the Chrome beta browser for ICS? As far as I know, it doesn't support Flash, yet.

Sliced from my RAZR

outfieldslayer

Reaction score
I've noticed the touch screen freaks out horribly every now and then (I think while charging and at 80%+ ) is it just me? Also I've had the phone freeze (very seldom) and commonly have to press the unlock button twice. Overall no reason to go back though I love ICS on my RAZR.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

keysersoze1973

Reaction score
I have been running for 24 hours thus far on my Maxx. Nothing noticeable that would cause me to go back and restore. I am sure with time I will see something.......More updates to come.....

H3Dude

Reaction score
I have had my music player stop a few times when the phone is changing data connections.

doctordilly

Reaction score
Installed the leak last night. Primary bug I am noticing is the lack of data drops. I don't know why, but my speed test at home also roughly doubled right after install and has remained consistent. I was having daily drops at home and work, and have had none so far at either!

I have noticed that I have to push the unlock button twice frequently and wifi tether does not work, but otherwise this is awesome.

The stable connection is worth the immediate upgrade in my opinion.

Terrigno

Reaction score
Bugs ive noticed and things working well:
  • Wifi connection sometimes goes out, for no reason. Rarely
  • Power Button Press 2 times to turn screen on. (Doesnt happen all of the time, just sometimes)
  • Havent noticed any battery issues. Adobe didnt work at first, but I needed to download it obviously and it works fine
  • Cant get Face to unlock to work. Ill set it up. But when I lock the screen, I still have to slide to unlock.
  • Speeds are very consistent. 4G works great and 3G is great also. Data switches quickly.
  • Icon comes up when your making a call for Mobile to Mobile calls via Verizon. I thought that was cool
  • ICS all looks the same, I had the Galaxy Nexus. I enjoy Nova Launcher better with ICS icons :D
  • The camera is a good one, but it just sucks at auto focusing regardless lol
  • Also if you guys didnt know, you can pull down your notifications while the screen is locked
  • And hold the home button, to show your tasks that are currently running and swipe them away
Im glad we have the fastboot to go back if need be. But honestly, the leak works well and is pretty much almost stable enough to be official. If the offical is in any different way, then Ill flash back and start all over.

OP
J

John Gi

Reaction score
i cant pull down notifications while locked:(

gling

Reaction score
Not a bug but for those that haven't tried to edit a contact yet, hopefully this will save you a little time. Used to be (in Gingerbread) tapping on a contact would bring up the option to call, text, edit, etc. Now tapping on the contact immediately dials the number. Just scrolling through the contacts can lead to unwanted calls if you happen to tap one of the entry's by mistake.
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so it took me a little while, and a number of unwanted calls to figure it out. Seems like a few too many hoops to jump through just to edit a contact.
You first tap on the picture or icon on the left of the contact. That brings up a half screen pop up with the option to call, text or map and the contacts picture at the top. Tap the picture/icon on top and it will bring up the full screen with the contacts information. Then hit the settings (hard button on the phone) and you get the pop up option to edit, share, delete, set ringtone, etc.
Guess it's not that difficult, just seems like maybe a long press on the contact would bring up an option to edit (now does nothing), and eliminate the extra steps.
Anyone know of a shortcut I'm missing?

Last edited: