ICS Leak Bugs

joshvader8

Reaction score
Ics

Well I got the leak earlier today using the non cheescake method. It was actually extremely easy. Everything does seem to be working. Face unlock works fine but it did freeze and send me into a reboot once. The lock screen does take two clicks of the power button to turn on. The only real issue that I'm having is the battery life. Definitely not an improvement from .173's battery. But that's really it its very stable and if I come across more bugs I will alert you guys.
View attachment 48919

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
No. I was just correcting your mistake or lack of knowledge.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

No I am well aware that updates get sent out from Verizon, but the still get sent to Verizon from Google. Was just trying to be humorous, guess we can call that one a fail. I appreciate your kind words.

Reaction score
No I am well aware that updates get sent out from Verizon, but the still get sent to Verizon from Google. Was just trying to be humorous, guess we can call that one a fail. I appreciate your kind words.

Wasn't trying to be a douche but I know that is how it came out. Guess it's been one of those days.

But you are incorrect about Google. Google only supplies the code to the phone manufacturers like Motorola, Samsung, HTC, etc. The manufacturers send the updates to Verizon. So Google has no part in the update process.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Wasn't trying to be a douche but I know that is how it came out. Guess it's been one of those days.

But you are incorrect about Google. Google only supplies the code to the phone manufacturers like Motorola, Samsung, HTC, etc. The manufacturers send the updates to Verizon. So Google has no part in the update process.

You know what you are absolutely correct, it has been one of those days. I miss spoke on that one. Google will rule the world one day, I am sticking by that.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

You know what you are absolutely correct, it has been one of those days. I miss spoke on that one. Google will rule the world one day, I am sticking by that.

Wow, and I thought you were BOTH simply trying to be funny. So my comment about "brutal"...which was also meant to be funny (thought I'd join in on the fun) wasn't either. Geez, maybe we're ALL just a little off kilter due to this ICS/GB 2.4 update thingy!

:blush:

Reaction score
Wow, and I thought you were BOTH simply trying to be funny. So my comment about "brutal"...which was also meant to be funny (thought I'd join in on the fun) wasn't either. Geez, maybe we're ALL just a little off kilter due to this ICS/GB 2.4 update thingy!

:blush:

No, you were right. It was in a joking manner but after I read it later I know it sounded more harsh than I intended.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
So I flashed the leak yesterday and the only bug I found that my phone doesn't read correct battery percentage. After I was done setting up my apps, my battery dropped to 20% from 60%. I decided to reboot phone. After it rebooted, my battery quickly dropped to 1%...sigh. so I charged it overnight for 8 hours. The next day I decided to factory reset my phone when it was at 80% charge, after factory reset was complete, my phone booted up with 100% charge lol. So I just used the phone throughout the day. When I got to 45% I decided to reboot, it booted up with 20%...lmao. so I booted right away and this time it came back with 1%....sigh. I've been using my phone at 1% for two hours now. I have no idea what to do. I think this question should be directed to FoxKat

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

tkileh

Reaction score
Well I got the leak earlier today using the non cheescake method. It was actually extremely easy. Everything does seem to be working. Face unlock works fine but it did freeze and send me into a reboot once. The lock screen does take two clicks of the power button to turn on. The only real issue that I'm having is the battery life. Definitely not an improvement from .173's battery. But that's really it its very stable and if I come across more bugs I will alert you guys.
View attachment 48919

What site did you get the leak from?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tkileh

Reaction score
I'm guessing for root users only?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk