ICS Leak Bugs

John Gi

Reaction score
For people that are on the leak, have you guys noticed any bugs?
sometimes my 4g drops , but definitely not like before and also i had two reboots so far:/

running rooted ics leak...no mods done

swallman

Reaction score
Not really a bug, but I don't really like how the lockscreen works. It doesn't show when you're dragging across the screen to one of the icons (or is it just me) ?? I guess it unlocks correctly but I would've expected the UI to be slicker.

One feature I have noticed - scrollable widgets FINALLY WORK!! Woot!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Not really a bug, but I don't really like how the lockscreen works. It doesn't show when you're dragging across the screen to one of the icons (or is it just me) ?? I guess it unlocks correctly but I would've expected the UI to be slicker.

Once you touch the lock, it shows you the available actions you can drag it to in order to unlock the phone. ICS is much more minimalist than previous versions (which makes the UI slicker in my opinion), so they tried not to clutter up the lock screen with sliders. It's definitely one of the little changes throughout the OS that I like much better.

Reaction score
How do u install leak last time i tried i bricked my device

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

RedTarget

Reaction score
Only thing I've noticed is sometimes I have to press the power button twice to get the screen to turn on. Other than that it's been really smooth.

swallman

Reaction score
There's a new way to do it that is way safer than the old method. Over at DroidRzr... Worked great for me.

Only issue I can see so far is with Flash. I installed the latest version from the market but still having problems with flash video. Seems to lock up the browser - won't play video or load any other site after trying to watch flash video.

shamus

Reaction score
Mine is running great. I wouldn't call it a bug necessarily but when my smart actions are set for disabling cellular data while on wifi I noticed my 3G icon doesn't go away like it did on GB. Not a big deal by any means but just wondering if anyone else notices the same thing.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Have to hand it to Google they are efficient and crafty. "Accidently" put out a leak of ICS, and you automatically get a few hundred thousand or so unpaid beta testers to point out problems in a real world environment. Bet they are saving quite a bit.

Reaction score
Have to hand it to Google they are efficient and crafty. "Accidently" put out a leak of ICS, and you automatically get a few hundred thousand or so unpaid beta testers to point out problems in a real world environment. Bet they are saving quite a bit.

Google has nothing to do with this leak our the build. It is a Motorola thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Reaction score

One feature I have noticed - scrollable widgets FINALLY WORK!! Woot!

What I like about the lock screen is you don't have to drag anything. Just touch the center button one time and the four unlock outings will come up, then just touch which one you want. You don't have to keep your finger on the screen. If you are, that is probably why the screen is sort of disappearing for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

gmen1818

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link where I can download a zip file or something and don't have to be rooted to do it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums