ICS leak 6.16.206 system dump

nowell29

Reaction score
Hey, I got to thinking about this, could the dump be a flashable file? The voodoo root keeper backed up an older version of su with a bug so I ended up losing root. If I flashed yours over the top, I could likely fix that problem.

Sent from my DROID4 using Droid Forums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Sweet! Thanks! Love grabbing icons from the full dumps! :biggrin:

nowell29

Reaction score
Answering my own question, it lacks required signature :(

Must.. get.. root...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
lol you dont flash this lol... its useful to pull files from it if you mess something up. use like root explorer lol. this is a direct copy of a /system folder. i bet you could do it but id just pull the rootkeeper files off instead cause its less risky without sbf
nowell try flashing this than dl and open ota rootkeeper and try to restore root. i made it for you!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqz14aec40lha2f/signed_ota rootfix.zip

Last edited:

nowell29

Reaction score
You are VERY kind. "E:signature verification failed Installation aborted." :(

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea, I can't get it to flash either. I even resigned it myself with a new key.

I'm pretty sure if it were that simple, the locked bootloader wouldn't present much of an obstacle at all. It doesn't only need to be signed, it needs to be signed with a very specific AES encryption key that is a closely guarded secret.

nowell29

Reaction score
Not sure if it is the ics gallery, but it is better than moto's and better than the gb gallery.

Here is my prob with the webtop. It gives me a squished screen with black on top and bottom. I have no way that I can find to adjust this. In settings there is a webtop resolution item, but is grayed out. Also, this a hacked atrix lapdock, so this might be my drawback, but it was not a problem on webtop 2.x with gingerbread, it was full screen then.

View attachment 50593

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Big D

Reaction score
I'm not getting that, Nowell. Mine is full screen. It has to be a setting somewhere.

The webtop for me is probably the most improved feature. It is WAY better than it used to be. It used to hardly work and now it is super stable, fast and really cool.

There is a setting in the setting tab that has something called "shrink to fit" or similar. Try that.