ICS Gripe

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Anyone familiar with any launchers?

Probably most long time users around here are familiar with and use launchers. :) They're a great way to address shortcomings of the manufacturer's skins and to customize your device.

The top three launchers out there at the moment are Apex, Nova, and GoLauncher. Different users like each launcher for different reasons, so give them each a try and see what you think about them. Apex and Nova have free and paid versions, so if you really like the free versions, the paid version will give you even more features.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I used all of GO's products when I was on GB, but since the ICS upgrade I have stayed stock on everything. However GO gives you some very nice options and you can customize it to your liking.

I had their Launcher, Lock Screen, SMS APP, Notification APP, and all of them were great. At the time though I don't think they updated them to benefit from ICS, I am sure they have by now though.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I used go on GB and also on ICS. Worked great with tons of customizations. Then tried Apex free. Loved it, customizations that I needed and simple enough to not be overwhelmed by it. I now use Nova paid. Very similar to apex... very little difference. The only reason I went with Nova paid is their app drawer folders are icons in the app drawer not separate tabs I have to look for. Nova also does a super job with their widget list... you can see the widget text and for apps that have multiple widgets those multiple individual widgets are in a second tier of the list only appearing if you tap on the app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums