ICS Got my ota update 15 min ago`

djkraze

Reaction score
Well the over the air update for my droid razr just came in now and am waiting for the install to finish. I hope that this wait was well worth it!!!!!!!!1

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Congrats!!

Mjr8409

Reaction score
Super awesome I'm still waiting on my notification to come in that's the sad part haha:angry:

OP
D

djkraze

Reaction score
Well im in the process of making a nand backup this was a stock droid razr so i will be posting a link to this for download, this is also from verizon for all who needs to know the phone was purchased brand new in the box 4 days ago!!! email me if you want:biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well im in the process of making a nand backup this was a stock droid razr so i will be posting a link to this for download, this is also from verizon for all who needs to know the phone was purchased brand new in the box 4 days ago!!! email me if you want:biggrin:

Please keep us informed of your progress. I am sure there will be some who want to check the update you receive against the leak .211, to make sure the Hashcode is the same. If so, then we know it's the same version.

gmtekk

Reaction score
update received

my wife just got her update on her razr!!!...nothing yet on my maxx!

tony442

Reaction score
I just got 4.0 about an hr ago not happy with it so far but seams to me like they took some ques from old windows os