ICS for RAZR/Maxx Available for Manual Download on June 30

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Will you please put the final public release out for download so we can get it. i'm on the latest leak 6.12.211 and i am doing the manual check for update but it says my system is up to date. I might not get it because i am running the 6.12.211 leak witch is the same as the final public release.

ronlsjr

Reaction score
I cant downgrade to gingerbread 2.3.6 from this leak because it not downgrade able. i have the mats utility 1.7.

vista461

Reaction score
I downloaded it starting at 12:28 Central time. Took about 1/2 hr over 4g. I never got a text, just took a shot at the system update and was pleasently surprised.:icon_ banana:

ronlsjr

Reaction score
im in ohio too and cant get it. i think the leak im running is keeping me from getting it because it thinks i already downloaded it. Please somebody post the new final stable public release for us to download and upgrade from the leak to the final.

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Am i out of luck getting the final release so i can get off the leak?

Bengal21

Reaction score
So, my phone has been stuck on the screen where it says "Android is upgrading..." with the progress bar. It hasn't moved in over 35 minutes...I'm thinking there was an error?

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Finally able to pull ICS! I must admit that I was a bit skeptical on if I would be able to or not today.

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
Been downloading since last night, might have to restart and try again, or the servers are just overloaded :angry:

MightyT01

Reaction score
ICS successfully pulled this morning, installed, and rerooted with voodoo ota rootkeeper. Btw webtop 3.0 is awesome and buttery smooth on my lapdock.

Sent from my rooted Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk2.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
what the **** no jelly bean sprinkles, i want a refund.

the aliens "ware" razr tipped shoes, "bewear".:icon_eek:

Last edited: