ICS for RAZR/Maxx Available for Manual Download on June 30

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
razrics_0.png

If you still have not received the ICS update on your Droid RAZR/Maxx perhaps Saturday, June 30 will be your lucky day. According to a gentleman on Twitter who is in VZW's PR Department, the update will be available for download Saturday June 30. Post in here if you were able to pull the update.

rpdonald

Reaction score
Kobe24 said:
What about Bionic?

The bionic will be getting ice cream goodness in 2013. #raiseyourhamdifyouaretiredofhearingbionicuserscomplain

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

jonnhatch

Reaction score
I hope ICS makes my **** Razr less ****. On my second one, and it's garbage. Just like my droid x was garbage.I'm stoked that Apple is finally coming out with a bigger phone so I can get away from lagdroid. At least when Apple announces an update, that **** happens ASAP.

rpdonald

Reaction score
jonnhatch said:
I hope ICS makes my **** Razr less ****. On my second one, and it's garbage. Just like my droid x was garbage.I'm stoked that Apple is finally coming out with a bigger phone so I can get away from lagdroid. At least when Apple announces an update, that **** happens ASAP.

Enjoy your crapple. You know if your phone isn't right then you should keep sending it back til it works right. My RAZR works super smooth.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Perhaps user error! Just kidding. I love my Razr but i would be frustrated if I was having issues!

Cripton805

Reaction score
What about Bionic?

As of 6/25/2012. The Bionic is scheduled for Mid Q3. So I'd say around September/October. Motorola kept their promise on their website for the Razr, so I'd expect the same for the Bionic.
Don't believe anything else except Motorola.

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Is the ics upgrade something we must do or is it optional?

wdprice3

Reaction score

So give it back and get a new device. Unless this is just user error.

2jjordan12

Reaction score
That's a good question but I'm pretty sure you don't have to upgrade your device. I don't see why you wouldn't want to but I suppose you could clear the ota notification