Ics email problems

celica91st

Reaction score
After my ics install i attempted to get into my email nly to have it want me to register an account. I enter the information for my aol account and it says that the account info has already been added. I go into accounts and my old account that was there under gingerbread is no longer listed. I try to clear the data in the email app but it still doesnt work.

blake28

Reaction score
After my ics install i attempted to get into my email nly to have it want me to register an account. I enter the information for my aol account and it says that the account info has already been added. I go into accounts and my old account that was there under gingerbread is no longer listed. I try to clear the data in the email app but it still doesnt work.

Did u ever get ur email figured out? I too am having difficulties getting the blur email to work. It keeps telling me that it is in able to connect to the server and will not let me configure my stock ics email. However, I am able to use Gmail.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

blake28

Reaction score
Actually, never mind! I just got it figured out with a hard reboot and I disabled Gmail.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
C

celica91st

Reaction score
I figured out my problem. Instead of adding an account via the AOL icon on the email screen, I used the "other mail" option instead and just entered my aol information there.