1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ICS could give the next Droid Pro a bigger screen

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by MO3iusONE, May 29, 2012.

1. MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE New Member

So I was thinking if Motorola decides to release another droid pro, they could throw ics on it and get rid of the four keys above the keyboard and make the screen a tad bit bigger..just sayin
  2. clueless77

clueless77 New Member

I'm not sure, but the pro wasn't as popular as was expected, I don't really think moto will produce another device of this type, it was really just made to get blackberry users in the Droid frame of mind. But hey I hope they do I liked my pro.
  3. patmw123

patmw123 New Member

I loved my Droid Pro for the short amount of time that I had it. I would love to see a successor to it.
  4. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

They could give it a larger display by giving it a portrait slider. Like some of the newer BBs and the Pre.

Some of the other Pro like Moto phones I think have 3.2" displays.
  5. hotkoko

hotkoko New Member

I LOVE my pro
  6. MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE New Member

I'm seeing a lot of cheap phones with the portrait style keyboard. I picked up this venture phone for virgin mobile. Seeing that motorola released a few portrait style keyboards, I'm hoping they continue to do so. Even if it ain't a high end phone.