ICS coming to Rez this coming Friday?

wildride89

Reaction score
Good idea guys hopefully it'll be there thatway when I get my rezound Monday it'll have an update waiting.

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

ljbdroid

Reaction score
I suppose all hell will break loose. But with the luck of leaked ota updates the Rezound won't get it yet. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my A500 using DroidForums

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
Yeah I really hope the Rezound gets the update... It would make my week

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
It has to be Friday somewhere in the USA. Anybody get it?

Chukee

Reaction score
If we get ICS TOMORROW, please do not tell the Razr group. They will go pilot and start shouting in the aisles!

Comming from a thunderbolt i learned to never trust screenshots of bb tipsters or the my good friend down at the verizon corp store. So this wasnt a let down. But if it does come to rez thats good. Puts more preasure on motorola to get it out as well. So im Kinda hope it does come out tomorrow for rez

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jjmstang

Reaction score
Just tried the for the update......settings/software update/ check new......... no new updates

I'm east coast USA 3:08 am

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
7:55 a.m. on the West coast. No joy here. Guess it's not "that" good Friday.

tc1

Reaction score
Comming from a thunderbolt i learned to never trust screenshots of bb tipsters or the my good friend down at the verizon corp store. So this wasnt a let down. But if it does come to rez thats good. Puts more preasure on motorola to get it out as well. So im Kinda hope it does come out tomorrow for rez

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Coming from a thunderbolt also.

I just hope the update isn't a total disaster like the the one which caused random restarts and shutdowns that we had to just "deal with" for months until they got off their asses and issued a fix.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just realized this and I'm surprised nobody did before. No OTA will ever start on a Friday. That would absolutely kill business if/when the OTA failed and started causing issues. This is why the OTA's start Tuesday->Thursday .

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just realized this and I'm surprised nobody did before. No OTA will ever start on a Friday. That would absolutely kill business if/when the OTA failed and started causing issues. This is why the OTA's start Tuesday->Thursday .

Makes sense, I always plan my projects at work to run Monday-Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning are disaster recovery/cleanup if anything went wrong on my servers in the first half of the week. I NEVER plan or make major changes to anything tech related on Thursday or Friday lol cause if it don't work, I have to work the weekend to fix it.... and I'm not working weekends haha.

And if memory serves me right, I don't ever remember getting OTA's from any of my phones on a Friday or weekend. Always earlier in the week. Maybe we shall see it Monday or Tuesday. Plus, this weekend is Easter, who ever is involved in this OTA (Google, Verizon, HTC, whoever) will probably be short staffed.

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
What would Jesus do? Wouldn't he give us a break?

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
Maybe an Easter Miracle.?...

btw ..
I NEED A EXTENDED RZ OEM BATTERY DOOR. (I HAVE THE 2750 mAh battery.) NEW preferred and will WILL DO PAY-PAL ..
...OR TRADE IT + $ FOR MY NEW never used THNDERBOLT BATTERY DOOR.

ANYONE?

@ [email protected]

Last edited: