ICS coming soon! !!!!

OP
Hail

Hail

Reaction score
AZClimber said:
Define SOON? It still has to go through Verizon so you are looking at months and months and months....

Well looks like sometime in Q2....

Straight off my hip from the Maxx

C2Cab95

Reaction score
So anywhere between now and 6 weeks. I'll survive that. I've already had my Razr since mid-December.

bfs673

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the rollout date is not the date we can expect to see it. According to Motorola, the expected OTA rollout date will not be defined until they enter phase 3. Then VZW needs to review and approve it. We could be well into Q3 before we see an official OTA :icon_evil:

"PHASE 3 – TESTING: Testing is an important phase to ensure that an upgrade works properly and delivers an improved experience. Testing time may vary depending on the device and carrier requirements. Once a potential upgrade enters this phase, Motorola Mobility will provide the approximate month that we expect an over-the-air (OTA) upgrade to become available to consumers. Availability still depends upon completion of testing and certification by carriers or relevant authorities."

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Wow, that is the first update I've seen on Motorola's page in months. Perhaps we will see it within a few more months!

jeff70

Reaction score
lets see Q2 is April, May, June

so we will see if it gets here in that timeframe, we have seen these timelines posted in the past and they turned out not to be worth the paper they were printed on so at this point I am taking the approach that hopefully we will be getting ICS sometime before my 2 year contract runs out in 2014 :blink:

sziehr

Reaction score
Jellybean coming out this fall means jellybean will roll out to phones the next fall, not anytime soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Eh, jelly bean is yesterdays news. I already have keylime pie. Its awesome!! Know where I got it??? Kroger's hehehe.

OK guys... relax... it was a joke... don't you do what your thinking.... you'll hurt your screen!!..... see! Do you feel better???
:)
DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

honors21

Reaction score
Verizon already had ICS on there test phones won't take long for for roll out.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Same information from a different source referenced earlier today from another thread RAZR to upgrade to ICS in Q2 now... and I brought it and the single reply here to merge with this thread.