ICS coming soon!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
How does some random Youtube user that is on the ICS leak posting how to videos translate into ICS is coming soon?

OP
T

TheAlpha

How does some random Youtube user that is on the ICS leak posting how to videos translate into ICS is coming soon?

Uh its not random. Tap to "read more"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
"Update: Hold that thought. We now realize that this was the same Youtuber who posted the webtop 3.0 video and will have to assume that he simply pulled these tutorial videos from his phone which is running the ICS leak"

I was going by what the article itself said. Who knows maybe we will see it "soon", soon being a relative term of course.

OP
T

TheAlpha

"Update: Hold that thought. We now realize that this was the same Youtuber who posted the webtop 3.0 video and will have to assume that he simply pulled these tutorial videos from his phone which is running the ICS leak"

I was going by what the article itself said. Who knows maybe we will see it "soon", soon being a relative term of course.

Ya and did you read what it said after that?

OP
T

TheAlpha

Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

So if Verizon itself right now said ICS comes out today right ln their home page written by Matt himself, you wouldn't believe it?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
So if Verizon itself right now said ICS comes out today right ln their home page written by Matt himself, you wouldn't believe it?

If taken from an official Verizon web site I would believe 95% of what they say. Not even Verizon can control everything...sometimes things change that they can't control. If in the official soak (private) forum and Matt said something I would also take it as 95% true because he too cannot control everything that has to happen...he's a forum manager and doesn't "call the shots". Otherwise, I'll stick to my post...don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see on these "other" sites.

Brostrom4

Reaction score
Why do people actually believe these things! All this ICS crap in the past leak is all false! Everything is being hyped up. We just need to chill and patiently wait. We have been discussing the same ICS rumor crap for awhile.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Why do people actually believe these things! All this ICS crap in the past leak is all false! Everything is being hyped up. We just need to chill and patiently wait. We have been discussing the same ICS rumor crap for awhile.

Good advice indeed but it will never happen, these kids these days are hyped up on the Mountain Dew.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I could wallpaper a few rooms in my house with just original posts regarding ICS...add the threads that are associated and I could do my house and my next door neighbors.

Guess what?!?!?!?!?!?! ICS will be released no sooner or later than it's released and clogging up the forums with it won't change the release date!!

I may have to go on sabbatical again from the forums because I am tired or reading the same old trashy tabloid... ICS threads are worse than any tell-all rag at the check out in a grocery store...

I will patiently wait for ICS

rpdonald

Reaction score
I could wallpaper a few rooms in my house with just original posts regarding ICS...add the threads that are associated and I could do my house and my next door neighbors.

Guess what?!?!?!?!?!?! ICS will be released no sooner or later than it's released and clogging up the forums with it won't change the release date!!

I may have to go on sabbatical again from the forums because I am tired or reading the same old trashy tabloid... ICS threads are worse than any tell-all rag at the check out in a grocery store...

I will patiently wait for ICS

Or you could just not read the ICS threads.