ics coming soon for razr?

davoIII

Reaction score
So only a few people got it? When's the rest of us getting it?

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
davoIII. So only a few people got it? When's the rest of us getting it?

Much speculation there has been. Soak test ending. Surveys sent out to be filled out, returned, inspected. If there are no changes, hopefully we will see it starting middle of the week. If there are bugs, I haven't really read of any, who knows. Maybe next week. Hopefully soon. But a thought just occurred to me. Maybe Verizon is waiting so they can sell more screen protectors from people wearing.g them out hitting check for updates all the time. Or better yet, all the people getting mad and throwing their razors at the wall...

davoIII

Reaction score
Lolz well I was google-ing around & people were saying to just check for the up d8 & ull get it. But the thing is I have my service suspended due to lack of $$$ & don't think I can get the ota without it :(

OP
bostonbassman78
Reaction score
davoIII said:
Yea I checked it said there was no up d8 :(

I am a soak tester and if there are no major issues and i have not seen any should get it by the 27th if not i will say by that weekend u should see it

OP
bostonbassman78
Reaction score
So u all should start seeing ICS soon if any of u have bugs after it downloads do a factory data reset should clear the issues also if ur rooted i suggest using voodoo ota root keeper to temp unroot before the ota and the save a backup worked for me i have the official ICS and rooted and with ics u can kill the bloatware without being rooted any questions when the update rolls out don't hesitate to ask me if i can help ya i will and if any of u deleted any bloatware before receiving ICS that could make it so u don't get the ota

_CROW

Reaction score
bostonbassman78 said:
So u all should start seeing ICS soon if any of u have bugs after it downloads do a factory data reset should clear the issues also if ur rooted i suggest using voodoo ota root keeper to temp unroot before the ota and the save a backup worked for me i have the official ICS and rooted and with ics u can kill the bloatware without being rooted any questions when the update rolls out don't hesitate to ask me if i can help ya i will and if any of u deleted any bloatware before receiving ICS that could make it so u don't get the ota

What do you have against punctuation? LOL

xtor

Reaction score
bostonbassman78 said:
Lol alot I'm not on here to win a spelling bee as long as u understand it that's good enough for me

++1

point of origin