1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ICS CleanROM and Charging Battery

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound Development' started by Tha187um, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Tha187um

Tha187um New Member

Good morning all, I recently rooted and installed ICS CleanROM, (Thanks Mr Smith for pointing me on the right direction) I did this yesterdy and noticed that though i left the phone charging overnight, it was only at 92%. I used it a bit, it went down to 85% then plugged it back in and it went back to 93% fairly quickly but an hour has gone by and it still at 93%... Does it ever get to 100%???
  2. arbs27

arbs27 New Member

Mines always at 99. Depends what's running in the background I guess.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  3. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Do you have a 3.8v battery? If so then it probably won't. The ics kernel doesn't set the voltage properly for the 3.8v battery. On the plus side, Verizon should exchange it for a 3.7 v battery no questions asked

Sent from the red headed step child of Verizon
    HTC Rezound ICS 4.0.3 desensed and customized
  4. Tha187um

Tha187um New Member

ok this morning i woke up to it at 99 but 4 hours later and is down to 30% with nothing installed, display brightness to auto and cpu set to 1.5 :/
    Looking to go back to stock rom for now.
  5. graywolf

graywolf New Member

I used to plug into the charger and shut the phone off every night. But after i installed the ICS ROM my phone won't charge when it is off and I have to use the recovery menu to boot the phone if I turn it all the way off.

Seems like a big problem to have. All I do is reboot my phone every morning to clear out temp files and junk, but I would rather be able to power it all the way off.

And like everyone else, I have never seen my battery go above 93%. On stock, I could get to 100%.
  6. graywolf

graywolf New Member

The new update fixed all my battery issues. Goes all the way to 99% now. :)
  7. Tha187um

Tha187um New Member

Thanks, i'll give the new Rom a try... I've been good so far on GB until a few days ago, it's been draining the battery, it might be youmail though... and im getting too many errors on receiving mms... they download but after a re-try or two.
Search tags for this page
battery not charging with cleanrom 3.0

clean rom charging problems

cleanrom not charging