ICS Anyone.

Reaction score
Well I would I imagine the same question is afflicting some people mind. Who all is getting Ice Cre am Sandwitch. I hope anything starting with droid x and above is getting it But I wouldn't imagine it going to most phones because of it removing the physical and capacitive buttons. Unless motorola and others add that functionality back I think it will be a problem for rom developers. To add that into custom roms for older phones not slated to get it. What's worse is even a new droid 3 may not get it because of low ram and so on. And I know the droid x specs are low but I'm only speaking of verizons line up and even then a droid x won't even get ics

What's everyones idea on it
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm confused where's the question?

Also you hope that Droid X is going to get ICS, but you go on to say Droid 3 won't due to low specs? The X has lower specs than the 3, so I would imagine the X wouldn't get it.

ICS won't be around for awhile, and we have yet to see a real slew of new phones come out, after all we're all still waiting for the Bionic and that thing is supposed to be a beast. In fact I believe those specs were revealed and no one knows if that's getting ICS or not.

OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah once I read it I see my mistake what I meant is I hope phones starting and above the droid x meaning the lowest phone I would imagine to get it would be a stock x. I'm only speaking on verizons line up hope this clears some things up

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums