ics and signal strength problem

rescue1042

Reaction score
Is any one else noticed that after the ics the signal strenth is less then it was before! before ics i had full bars at work and home and everywhere i went in town now after i have only 2 or three! any tips or suggestions i can do?

ryanr509

Reaction score
rescue1042 said:
Is any one else noticed that after the ics the signal strenth is less then it was before! before ics i had full bars at work and home and everywhere i went in town now after i have only 2 or three! any tips or suggestions i can do?

My seems to be showing less bars but the dbms are about the same I think the ics indicator is a lot more accurate. On GB it would show 4-5 bars every where I went then if look in my bad ass battery monitor app and it would show that I had signal strengths from 2-5 bars throughout the day but my phone would always show 4-5. Now its showing more accurately I believe

OP
R

rescue1042

Reaction score
thanks i will check it out and see if that is working for me cause i use to have problems with internet when it was at 3 and 4 bars with gb but seems fine now with 3 bars so you could be right with that thank you