ICS alpha working

doubleapitt

Reaction score
The 4 lights on the bottom stay on when the screen is off. What shud I do?

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

doubleapitt

Reaction score
Any help??

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329451634430.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1329451634430.png
    64 KB · Views: 346
OP
Vyruz

Vyruz

Reaction score
So i got data to work, although i think i have to do the phone info thing every time i turn off the phone. Now i went to try out th new chrome browser beta and the app installed and stuff but when i try to load a site i acts as if it is loading but then the screen is just white, as shown in the picture. Also the notifications that pop up, also seen in the picture, are not clickable. With some of them i can click the negative, no or cancel or whatever, but never the positive.
Screenshot_2012-02-17-14-50-46.png

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
I am looking forward to running ICS, but it looks to be a little too green yet for the Bionic. The loss of camera function in itself is a deal breaker for me. My phone is working great on Eclipse 2.1 so I will wait for a fully functional ICS ROM before I "upgrade" again.

monkeywrench14

Reaction score
I am looking forward to running ICS, but it looks to be a little too green yet for the Bionic. The loss of camera function in itself is a deal breaker for me. My phone is working great on Eclipse 2.1 so I will wait for a fully functional ICS ROM before I "upgrade" again.

I was the same way, but I tried it and it is amazing. Right now I have eclipse 2.1 and ics on my safeboot. I can't wait for everything to work 100%. I sometimes switch just to dabble in my ics.

OP
Vyruz

Vyruz

Reaction score
Why eclipse? What does it offer over th3ory roms or liberty?

donelam304

Reaction score
I tried this and it booted up fine and all my apps restored fine. But i lost root access. And i was forever rooted. Anyone know what i may have done wrong by chance....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
I was the same way, but I tried it and it is amazing. Right now I have eclipse 2.1 and ics on my safeboot. I can't wait for everything to work 100%. I sometimes switch just to dabble in my ics.
Sorry about the extremely late reply. I didn't think to look back at this thread before now. You say you have Eclipse and ICS? Does this mean it is possible to dual boot with Andriod? If that were true I would check it out. Especially now that they have the camera working and everything. Right now running Eclipse 2.2 It seems to have better battery life then under 2.1. Also I like the new scroll animation in the main app menu.

gsDroid

Reaction score
Yes, dual boot with the fully functional daily rom, like stock rooted .902 or Eclipse, and have a separate partition for a testing rom, like one of the ICS roms. You can safely switch back and forth between the roms at boot time, keep backups of both roms, and play to your heart's content with a new rom knowing you have the ability to go back to your main rom. See the Safestrap post at the top of the Droid Bionic Hacks forum by Timmy10shoes.

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
Thanks I will definitely look into it now that I know its possible :)

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe all of the ICS roms are relying on being on at least the 901 update... so I'd say that's you're issue for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk