ICS 6.16.206 Stock Blur leak

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
orangechoochoo said:
Under Developer settings there's an option to stop apps as soon as they are closed which would free up RAM, but I read it could cause problems with some apps.

Once in a while the browser will lose its connection with the internet even if wifi is working fine or if I'm on 4g. Reboot usually fixes it.

And when I connect it to the TV it doesn't work.

Yeah i have noticed that to plus the mobile hotspot is a bit finicky to try to see whats causing it

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
So I think there will be another leak in the coming weeks. I hope by then the developers figure a way to allow us to upgrade from this version.

4low4fun

Reaction score
orangechoochoo said:
So I think there will be another leak in the coming weeks. I hope by then the developers figure a way to allow us to upgrade from this version.

To be honest I think this version is ready to go! I've been playing with it all day and can't find anything wrong with it aside from the the keyboard notification telling me which language I'm using.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
To be honest I think this version is ready to go! I've been playing with it all day and can't find anything wrong with it aside from the the keyboard notification telling me which language I'm using.

Gummy/CM9/AOKP all do the same thing, FWIW.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Holy battery drain! I was streaming audio while I mowed the lawn today. About an hour. Used more than half the battery!
Mine too. I had it fully charged then I browsed various forums for 10 minutes, then the baby cried so I put it back on the charger and it said it was down to 90%.

I froze a ton of apps too. Mainly it's the display that's consuming power, I'll take it off automatic and set it to a lower brightness level and I'll see if this helps.