ICS .232 Needs SafeStrap ROM

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
I've been looking for a ROM to put on my SafeStrap with ICS .232. What I'm looking for is all the bells and whistles primarily the option to reboot, get a screen shot. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RedTen

Reaction score
AOKP Milestone 6 is by far the best ROM

AOKP Milestone 6 ported to the Bionic has the most options and customization of any ROM. It's a boosted up version of CM9. Runs perfectly, with only 1 flaw. Screen Rotation shrinks on rotation. Great speed, good battery life, flawless toggle between 3g/4g and Wi-Fi. If you need a link I have it saved and can put it up on dropbox or something.

schnp

Reaction score
AOKP Milestone 6 ported to the Bionic has the most options and customization of any ROM. It's a boosted up version of CM9. Runs perfectly, with only 1 flaw. Screen Rotation shrinks on rotation. Great speed, good battery life, flawless toggle between 3g/4g and Wi-Fi. If you need a link I have it saved and can put it up on dropbox or something.

Is it the same as the build on the AOKP website? I don't see Bionic on the list of devices, so if you'res is different, it would be a boon to upload it for us to try.

OP
SDroidDawg

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
232 has ics liquid smooth rom available on safestrap. Its definitely the best rom even since before it came to the bionic excluding miui of course lol

I tried the ICS Liquid ROM and some issues. I was actually just looking at some themes by miui for SPB Shell 3D, but can't seem to figure out how to install them. Would you be able to assist? Do you have a good link to the mium ROM that I could use, if one is available for ICS 232?

OP
SDroidDawg

SDroidDawg

Reaction score

Yes please do. Thank you.

OP
SDroidDawg

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
232 has ics liquid smooth rom available on safestrap. Its definitely the best rom even since before it came to the bionic excluding miui of course lol

Where can I find the Miui ROM that works with the Bionic. Every link that I have found has been dead.

linuxgator

Reaction score
Will this work with the ICS using SafeStrap?

Not sure, I'm not a fan of MIUI so I never tried. Just backup whatever you have on your safe side and load it up. Worst that can happen is it doesn't work, and you can restore your backup.

OP
SDroidDawg

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
Unless someone knows of a trick to get it to work, it doesn't not work with ICS .232 and Safestrap 2.0. I understand that it's is suppose to work with BootStrap. I may try switching back over when Motorola and Verizon finally Release ICS.

Droid 51

Reaction score
Where can i get the ics safestrap i cant seek to find it anywhere unless its just farther back