Icons

erict

Reaction score
Is there a list that lists and explains all the icons on the DroidX?

C.Claussen

Reaction score
Hey. I know I can't delete preloaded programs grrrrrr. But is there a way to at least the icons. So it doesn't remind me everytime I see them

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

C.Claussen

Reaction score
Excuse me. To hide the icons

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

drowe

Reaction score
You can use launcher pro or Go Launcher to hide them from the app drawer. No way to do it with the stock launcher.

MR H3LLMAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
goo-inside.me
Hey all. Here are all of the icon sets I have made thus far. They all come in FULL sets. They are *NOT* flashable zips, just regular ones. These are probably best used with Nova Launcher or your alternative launcher of choice.. I will add more as often as I make them.
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
**I'm always open for requests**

Please private message me with your request and I guarantee a reply within 24 hours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Thanks to NatemZ (RW) for creating the sexy Rootzwiki wallpaper I package with most of these sets. Make sure to thank him!
-Thanks to Fawkes (RW) for finding a working method to replacing your system apps with mine so they will even show up in you app drawer and so on. Make sure to thank him!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*These sets are NOT flashable zips! Extract them with something like Root Explorer*

Instructions:

-Method One (Easiest, but does NOT replace system icons or show up in app drawer): Download the zips from the links to your sd card. Use an app like Root Explorer or AndroZip to extract the contents of the zip. In Nova launcher (or whichever one you use), long press the chosen icon and hit "edit" when the little menu pops up. Browse via gallery or root explorer to said extracted icon. Apply. Enjoy.

-Method Two (Advanced, Replaces system app icons):

*I am not responsible for anything you do to your phone. You do this at your own discretion*

1. Perform the all important Nandroid backup. Just in case...
2. Download the icon set of your choice to your SD card.
3. Use Root Explorer to copy the .apk file of the app you want to edit to your sdcard.
4. Unzip the app.
5. Copy the icon of your choice to the res/drawable folder of said extracted app.
6. Rename the old "ic_application.png" (original icon file) file to ".old" (or whatever)
7. Rename the new icon to the same thing as the old one (ic_application.png)
8. Rezip the entire app up, and then rename it from .zip, to .apk
9. Place the app back into the system/app or data/app folder that you pulled the app from originally.
10. Reboot
11. Place the icon back on the homescreen if you want it there.
12. ...
13. Profit!

Textual: Contains 94 white text based icons made with the beautiful ICS Roboto font.
View attachment 48178
Textual Colors:
View attachment 48179
Black: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading Text_v2_BLACK.zip
Electric Black: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading Text_v2_EB.zip
Red: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading Text_v2_RED.zip
ICS: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading Text_v2_ICS.zip

View attachment 48180
Ice Cream Squares: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading ICsq_v2_mrh3llman.zip
Orange Creamsicle Squares: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading ICSqO.zip
Pure: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading Pure.zip
Vanilla Ice Cream: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading VanillaIceCream.zip
Iced Ginger: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading IcedGinger.zip
Electric Black: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading ElectricBlack.zip

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Nice work Mr H3llman!!

93fuelslut

Reaction score
somebody please post the ice cream square, electric black, and iced ginger icons..please! il donate