ICONS- Tha 13 Icon Pack By Tha Phlash

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of my least favorite movie genres has to be horror. I'm not saying I don't love a good thrill its just horror flicks aren't thrilling. I enjoyed them as a kid, but I quickly came to the realization that movies are fake, and therefore I just can't be scared at actors running around with slingblades and chainsaws. Not to mention that this is the one genre where it is ok to produce a film for less than a million dollars with no name actors that end up being blockbusters. This makes for some pretty cheesy plot lines, and some corny acting which just happens to be a big turnoff.

If horror happens to be your thing you will want to check out "Tha 13" Icon pack by "Tha Flash". Tha Flash is well known in the Android community since way back in the OG Droid days. He became pretty popular with his themes and early development. Hes is the guy that walks around with the Spikey Haired Mascot head at different Android community events. He is quite the character, but his work is stellar. The icons feature a rustic background with a gooey bloody looking substance dripping from each icon.

This icon pack includes over 2000 high def hand themed icons. This icon pack is supported in most custom launchers including Nova, Apex, and several other luanchers. This has not been confirmed, but it should also work in CyanogenMod 12 Theme Engine. Dynamic Calendars are supported if you are using either Nova or Apex launchers. Head to the link below for the download.

via Play Store