1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

icons disappearing??

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by alm0614, Apr 21, 2010.

1. alm0614

alm0614 New Member

hello, i am running BB v0.9 and this morning when i got up my phone's home screens were all blank, i pulled up the app drawer and everything was there still. so i rebooted my phone and everything was back to normal, now the homescreens all just went blank again..

what gives?
  2. iron ghost

iron ghost New Member

Do you have the Smooth Calendar Widget app installed? I was having the same problem of my icons disappearing after Smooth Calender did a update.

The problem with the app has been since been fixed (yesterday, I believe), you will just need to uninstall and reinstall the app. Then everything should be working fine.

If you don't have Smooth Calendar isntalled, then I don't have a clue (sorry)

Tyler