1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Icon requests, any graphic wizzes please help

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by NickWhit, Aug 21, 2011.

1. NickWhit

NickWhit New Member

Ive been trying to make my phones as perfect as possible... and so far Ive gotten everything down pretty much except for the icons. I have some that are close to what I want, but theyre a tad small and hard to see (im going blind apparently). I was hoping someone here could help me make a set to complete my perfection.

The rest of my theme is in the "Russell Square" font. So I was wanting just plain, white text icons, with transparent backgrounds... ones for "Phone", "Text", and "Peeps" in that font. If anyone could help me in my goal for perfection, Id really appreciate it. Pretty please?
  2. KhaoticFate

KhaoticFate New Member

This, I can do but you need to be more specific of the font, I went to download it but came across many different ones of the same name.

For example "Russell Square™ Roman" "Russell Square™ Oblique"
  3. NickWhit

NickWhit New Member

I came across a few different ones too, and had the same confusion. But the one im using just says "Russell Square".
    I looked up the Roman one, and it looks the same. So Roman would work just fine. Thanks for the quick and generous help. :)
  4. KhaoticFate

KhaoticFate New Member

Sweet.. I should have it done tonight if you can wait, I'm cramped up at work. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  5. NickWhit

NickWhit New Member

Sounds good. dancedroid

Either PM them to me whenever you can, or drop them here. Maybe someone else would like to use them too. lol

Edit - And incase I wasnt clear enough about what kind of icons, I need them for the LauncherPro dock. If that makes any difference. lol
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011