Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition for Android Now $9.99 in Google Play Store

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
icewinddaleEE.jpg

Fans of the Icewind Dale series of Dungeons & Dragons CRPG games from Interplay will want to check this out. Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition has just come to the Google Play Store for Android at a price of $9.99. Not too long ago the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition hit the Google Play Store too, and Icewind Dale was made by the same folks who made that one.

With the Android "Enhanced Edition" of Icewind Dale you have several unique improvements and aded features, just as with the Android version of Baldur's Gate. Here's a brief summary,

• Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
  • Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from more than 30 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
  • A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition's all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar.
  • Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
  • See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
  • More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition! Note on Localization: All in-game movies are English-only.
For fans of D&D CRPGs this is another must-have game in your collection and is well worth the price.

Source: Google Play Store

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how much space full game requires?
looks like the PC version is around 2.4gb... so I'd imagine between 1.5 and 2.4, the play store says size varies and I can't find anything concrete on google aside from the APK being 6.82mb.... which then downloads the data

it's awesome to see old computer games making a comeback, some say it's a money grab by the companies. I think it's smart business... these games were and some still are EPIC... and unless you want to try to install a windows 9x emulator on your tablet being re-released like this rocks.

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The books were awesome. Which reminds me that I need to find them online.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Also does anyone know if the saved game will transfer between devices?