IceCreamSandwich question?

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
It is caused by an app you installed and must likely a recently installed app. It is advertising and a how app developers support their free apps. You can uninstall any apps you installed just prior to when this started until you find the culprit. You can also install Addons Detector or Airpush Detector from the play store and it should give you a list of the apps that push ads to your phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
thank u

jch81

Reaction score
It is caused by an app you installed and must likely a recently installed app. It is advertising and a how app developers support their free apps. You can uninstall any apps you installed just prior to when this started until you find the culprit. You can also install Addons Detector or Airpush Detector from the play store and it should give you a list of the apps that push ads to your phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Using the add on detector you can see which apps are causing the add ons and which company provides the add ons. I use an mp3 downloader that had add ons. I found the companies that pushed the add ons through the add on app then found their opt out app for those two companies in the playstore. Wahh lahh no more annoying adds since.